Protutacpy Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Beverly Hills Cop Full Movie Online Free

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A freewheeling Detroit cop pursuing a murder investigation finds himself dealing with the very different culture of Beverly Hills.
Detroit cop Axel Foley is delighted when he receives a surprise visit from his best friend Mikey Tandino, who lives in California. Not long after Mikey arrives in Detroit, Mikey is killed, right in front of Axel, by a man named Zack. Axel follows Zack to Beverly Hills, California, where Beverly Hills police department Lieutenant Andrew Bogomil assigns Detective Billy Rosewood and Rosewood's partner, Sergeant John Taggart, to keep an eye on Axel. Axel visits his friend Jenny Summers, who works in an art gallery. With Jenny's help, Axel discovers that Zack works for Jenny's boss, Victor Maitland, the man who owns the art gallery. Maitland is a drug kingpin who is using the gallerya front, and Maitland had Zack kill Mikey after Maitland accused Mikey of stealing some of Maitland's bonds. With the help of Jenny, Billy, and Taggart, Axel does what he can to make sure Maitland and Zack won't kill any more people.
I wasn't in mood to see such a action-com flick but in the end I sat down to see it. Well, this was actually not an usual action comedy movie. This seemed to be a trend setter for many others which made after 1990s. Yeah, this one really was cheesy yet stylish with powerful performances. Story was quite simple about a cop's raids in an unknown state. The filmconcentrates on many little plots at the same time, it doesn't drag at all to make you groove. Technical departments ain't well noticed enough in this flick which make a bit dragging watch. The production design is not too delightful against some beautiful performances. Actors are well shaped and their dialogues are swiftly delivered yet there is no such thing which seem glossy to feel. Eddie Murphy is amazing, he nails his performance to make you clap on his work. From others, Judge Reinhold is quite impressive. Lisa Eilbacher is almost wasted. Still, these things doesn't make movie unwatchable. Go for it, will make you think over today's action flicks.
Eddie Murphy is Axel Foley. The fast-talking Detroit cop. Axel Foley's old best friend Michael Tandino has returned to Detroit after been in prison for a while.One the last things Michael tells Axel is that he worked down in Beverly Hills for some art dealer which could been smuggling cocaine. But when Axel is walking Michael home from the bar Axel gets hit down and Michael gets shot down right in the hallway outside his apartment. When Axel regain conscious he decides to take a undercover vacation to Beverly Hills, California to find this art dealer Michael worked for. I Love this movie. This is my absolutely favorite movie of all time. It.s really funny but at the same time it get pretty serious. I have to watch this movie at least once a month. Great movie with great tracks too.
Beverly Hills Cop is no masterpiece, but it uses Murphy to maximum effect. At its best, the movie is exactlybrazen, charming and mercurialMurphy himself, which is to say it is unimaginable without him. [3 Dec. 1984, p.81]

Artifact full movie free downloadBusiness Women vs. Sports Women sub downloadDownload the Born to Be Alive full movie tamil dubbed in torrentYoung Mallory movie in hindi dubbed downloadThe Female Bunch malayalam full movie free downloadThe LXD: The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers in hindi 720pPeace No War full movie in hindi free downloadThe Patriot full movie in hindi 1080p downloadNo Name full movie online freeFaster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! download movie free

last edited 217 weeks ago by Protutacpy
Please log in to post a reply.